Key features of SMDTKM
- Advanced library with reading room
- Qualified faculty with practical experience
- Student Development Programs & Personality Grooming
- Lectures by experts, guest faculty and renowned persons
- Learning Objectives
- Foster intellectual curiosity, global knowledge, critical thinking, personal responsibility, and ethical and cultural awareness.
- Prepare students to be responsible citizens, lifelong learners, and world-ready leaders in their chosen fields.
- Well quipped laboratory with hands-on experienced faculties
- The whole campus is under the purview of high resolution CCTV camera with 24 hours vigilent security.
- An advanced computer lab installed with 42 smart TFT monitors is provided for students to enhance their practical computer knowledge and updation.
- Biometric attendance system is made applicable for all students as well as faculties for ensuring better punctuality and discipline.
Facilities at SMDTKM
Residential Facilities & Living on Campus
Residing in campus offers you a sublime and serene environment conducive to learning. Our hostels and student facilities are conveniently located within an easy walk to classes, library, computer labs and hobby & club activities. When you live on campus, you can attend a sporting event, spend quality time with your friends. By living on our campus, you will have many opportunities to enrich your experience through many activities, as well as have access to resident staff to help you in your career pursuits.
Hostel Facility: The rooms in hostel are spacious and full of natural sunlight. It’s always recommended by career experts that every student should stay in hostel while they are pursuing their studies. Advantages of hostel life are as follows:
- You get more time for studies, activities and you save time in travelling.
- Hostel life gives you a sense of responsibility as well as independence.
- Hostel life teaches you teamwork, sense of unity and adjustment etc.
- All round development of personality is possible during hostel life.
- The hostel is a place where economical, healthy and safe accommodation.
Annual hostel fee (in Rs): Rs. 15,000/-.
Hostel Security fee (in Rs): Rs. 2000/- (Refundable after No Dues).
Hostel Location: College Campus
Occupancy: 3 Seater (with attached let bath)
Type: Non AC
Facilities Included: Mess and Security
Mess: Mess within the campus serves delicious, balanced diet as per daily schedule in neat and clean ambience. (Note: Only Vegetarian Food Served)
Cafeteria: The campus is having a spacious canteen which serves hygienic, nutritional, supple & delicious breakfast and beverages at reasonable cost.
Sports Facility: The College campus has a wide range of sports facility, including playgrounds for Volly ball, Basketball court, Badminton, Table tennis, Karate, Yog, as well as an indoor play area.
Transport Facility: For students who are not staying at campus, transport facility is available from all major part of the district at additional costs. The transport charges may vary according to the distance, payable in advance at the time of admission.
Laboratory Facility: The SMDTKM has well equipped laboratories of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Geography including a computer lab with advanced software.
Computer Lab: The SMDTKM has a well equipped computer lab with 40 nos. of all in one smart computer with advanced configurations and latest software to caters specialized computational need of the academic community. The college has its own computing facilities for faculty, staff and students of the college.
Seminar/Workshop: The eminent personalities of different areas are being invited to a seminar/workshop/symposium, etc. for enhancing talent and brainstorming curricular activities with students.
Industrial Visit/College Excursion: To make the students familiar with industries and institution visits are being organized according to their syllabus.
Biometric Attendance System: It is more wide and informative to keep track of students so it has come up with an approach by ensuring the contribution of students in the classrooms. Since it captures fingerprint for identity verification and maintains daily attendance so skipping of classes become difficult for the students. It also has an SMS notification feature to update parents for individual daily attendance at the college.
Auditorium Facility: An indoor auditorium has been developed inside the SMDTKM campus to hold cultural events and other inter college activities. The auditorium is fully air cooled with seating capacity of 500 students. The auditorium, installed with projector, stage equipments and green room, etc. Apart from regular co-curricular activities, interactive sessions, seminars, debates and presentations are being organized here.
Sports Facility: The college campus has a wide range of sports facility, including a playground for volley ball, basket ball, badminton, table tennis, karate was well as indoor play games.
Library Facility: The SMDTKM provides book bank facility for students with 15,000 books as per syllabus, besides generals, magazines, newspapers for knowledge updating of students.