Admission Eligibility: Student studying in any recognized college or university as full time student may apply for transfer.
Admission Process & Credit Transfer: Candidates seeking transfer are required to contact the Admission office with all previous years/semester mark sheets.
University Examination Section will review course done by students in previous college/university and will draw its SMDTKM equivalent. Subjected to eligibility condition, Examination Section will issue Transfer Approval letter with remarks. Once the student received transfer approval letter with remark, then she has to deposit admission and other applicable fee.
Transfer will be accorded within the sanctioned intake in the respective course.
Transfer Fee (One Time): Rs. 200/-
Registration Fee (One time): Rs. 100/-
Tuition & Other fee as per course opted
For Detail contact at our Helplines: 8094131510
Required documents for admission:
Migration/TC from previous college (in Original)
Original Mark sheets of qualifying exam
Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC or other reserved category student
Self-attested photocopy of class 10th Mark sheet for proof of Date of Birth
Self-attested Photocopy of class 12th Mark Sheet
Self-attested Photocopy of Aadhar Card
How to Apply
Apply Online: Fill online admission form at the website and fee may be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Submit the duly completed application form with all required documents alongwith Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft of Rs.10,000/- (for B.Sc) and Rs.8,000/- (for BA and B.Com) in favour of “Smt. Mohari Devi Taparia Kanya Mahavidyalaya” payable at ‘Jaswantgarh’.
Admission Help line: For more details. Please contact: 8094131510
Fee Structure: (Figure in Rupees)
Library Fee One Time
Refund & Cancellation
In case of offline fee payment, such as:
- Full fee except Registration Fee will be refunded in case student withdraws admission before the start of classes.
- Refund of tuition fee may be permissible till 31st July after deduction of 20% of the fee deposited.
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Library fee may be refunded in full after No-dues from the library.
- Hostel Fee may be refunded after proportioned deduction of fee till the month of leaving the hostel.
- Application for refund of fee may be submitted alongwith No-dues form, ID card and Original Fee Receipt.
- Refund will be processed by the admission/account office of the college on receiving approval from the Principal and the refundable amount will be paid by cheque.
- Any dispute jurisdiction shall be the Jaswantgarh (Rajasthan).
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as:
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the college account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be liable in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the college. In case the fee is credited into our account, the refund will be as per applicable policy.